Split Bedroom Craftsman Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Split bedrooms in this attractive Craftsman home plan separate the master from the guest or family bedrooms for privacy.
- Covered porchs both front and back combine with an open deck to encourage outdoor living.
- Both the dining room and great room are open to each other, making the space seem huge. The great room is vaulted and has views out the vaulted screened porch.
- The kitchen has views of the great room and fireplace. Counter seating and a pantry are nice features as is the bayed breakfast nook.
- A romantic master bedroom includes a sitting area with fireplace, tray ceilings and spacious master bath with access to the laundry room.
- Two bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a hall bath.
- Added Bonus: Plans come complete with a designs for a finished lower level giving you two more bedrooms, storage, open space plus a patio.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,305 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 497 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12