Split Bedroom Craftsman House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Choose from three bedrooms and a study or four bedrooms in this Craftsman house plan.
- A beautiful coffered ceiling tops the spacious great room that has a big fireplace at one end as the focal point.
- You'll have lots of counter space in the kitchen, thanks to the large island.
- A walk-in pantry lies close by for extra storage.
- The split bedroom layout places the master suite off to one side with its elegant tray ceiling, a big walk-in closet and a roomy master bathroom.
- Bonus space on the second floor has sloped ceilings and can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,467 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 447 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 4"
- Depth: 67' 7"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick