Split Bedroom Home Plan with 3-Car Garage and Upstairs Expansion
About This Plan
- This house plan comes in just under 2,000 square feet and features room sizes found in much larger homes.
- The living room features a corner fireplace and has spacious sloped ceilings starting at 9'. The front porch and outdoor kitchen have open cathedral ceilings with exposed beams. The front bedroom, foyer, dining and master bedroom all have 10' ceilings. The upstairs expansion space has 8' ceilings.
- Living, dining and kitchen are very open while the corner fireplace provides just the right amount of separation between spaces. The fully appointed kitchen has sloped ceilings, walk-in pantry with dual access to the full size utility.
- The master suite has a cozy sitting area and a roomy bath. Across the home, two secondary bedrooms have private bath access and huge walk-in closets.
- The rear porch includes an outdoor kitchen and fireplace, perfect for outdoor entertaining. Stairs adjacent to the rear entry ascends to the unfinished upper level future space.
- A 3-car garage is located at the rear of the house and has side entrance doors and a double door entrance for riding mowers or golf carts.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 634 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 476 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Kitchen: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side