Split Bedroom House Plan with Optional Fourth Bedroom
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This charming split-bedroom house plan has traditional elements that are comforting and familiar. Its covered porch takes you for a walk down memory lane.
- Gatherings are easily accommodated in the formal dining room that is accented with a decorative column.
- Enjoy conversation around the fireplace.
- The master suite has a bright and cheery window seat that makes the perfect spot to curl up with a good book.
- A handy sink is incorporated into the laundry room for added convenience to the residents.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 319 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick