Split Bedroom House Plan with Three Gables
About This Plan
- Decorative wood trim on two gables plus a lovely hip roof line add up to an eye-catching 3-bed home.
- A large closet in the foyer is just right for coats and boots.
- In the family room, a big fireplace is the main focal point with a built-in cabinet to one side.
- The kitchen has a large walk-in pantry and there's plenty of storage space in the garage, both open and closed.
- The master suite is set off by itself on the right side of the home.
- Two family bedroom are all the way across the house.
- The whole family will enjoy the spacious screened in porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,998 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,998 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 645 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick