Split Bedroom House Plan with Upstairs Expansion
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This split bedroom house plan has a great exterior combining brick, clapboard and board and batten. Wood accents by each entry add to the curb appeal.
- Inside, sleeping quarters are separated by the living spaces leaving the middle portion of the home for entertaining.
- The island kitchen is the hub of all activities and anchors the common spaces. The dining area has been located to the rear and sufficiently handles all meals – large family gatherings or small snacks.
- Covered outdoor spaces provide extra living areas to take advantage of nice weather and great views. A friend's entrance is perfectly located to welcome back door guests or the kids arriving after school.
- The upper level can be finished for an additional bedroom and an all-purpose bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 710058BTZ, 710118BTZ and 710418BTZ.
Optional Second Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 393 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 126 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 651 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,073 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick