Split Bedroom House Plan with Vaulted Great Room
About This Plan
- A gabled front porch graces the front of this 3-bed house plan with board and batten siding. A front-load 2-car garage completes the front of the home.
- Inside, an open concept layout awaits with the vaulted great room open to the kitchen and dining room.
- Sliding doors open connecting the dining room to the rear porch. Extend your outdoor enjoyment to include an optional patio and entertain outside.
- The bedrooms are arranged in a split layout maximizing your privacy. The kids rooms are on the left and share a bath. The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home. The master bedroom has a tray ceiling and the master bath has dual vanities, an over-sized walk-in shower and a roomy walk-in closet.
- There are lockers just inside the garage entry and a closet to help reduce clutter.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,745 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,745 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 137 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 554 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 On 12; 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms