Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- A stylish hip roof and covered front porch grace this Southern house plan.
- You'll have lots of room to spread out in the enormous vaulted living room with its fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead out to a rear covered grilling porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen is a model of efficiency and has views of the porch from the kitchen sink.
- Split bedrooms give the master suite a defined space away from the other bedrooms.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms has a walk-in closet and bedroom 2 gets a built-in desk.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 537 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick