Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- The traditional one level home planfeatures shingle siding, stone accents and a porch framed by two wood columns to create a curb appeal that will sell.
- As you enter the home, you'll love all of the natural lighting pouring in through the wall of windows in the great room directly ahead.
- The kitchen overlooks both the great room and nook with an island breakfast bar where seating is abundant.
- The master lies to the left of the home behind the garage and pampers with a tray ceiling, walk in closet, Jacuzzi tub, and direct access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms lie on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- A three-stall, side load garage completes this ranch home plan.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,065 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,065 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms