Split Bedroom Option-Filled Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This well-designed house plan provides an abundance of amenities for a minimal square footage.
- The master suite features a wonderful bathroom with large walk-in closet. The great room has gas logs as well as built-in cabinets and 10' ceilings that make it a great place to relax and spend time with family and friends.
- The rear covered porch provides a great space for those summer cookouts as well as being within close proximity to the well-equipped kitchen.
- The 2-car garage provides easy access to the rear porch and also includes a large storage space.
- The stick-framed roof has a 8:12 primary pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
- Related Plans: Build on a slab or crawlspace with house plan 51167MM. Gain bonus space above the garage with house plans 51048MM. Get a 2 car carport with house plan 51178MM. Eliminate the garage entirely with house plan 51141MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,653 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 202 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick