Split Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- 11' high ceilings expand the foyer and huge family room of this Southern house plan, making the home feel spacious.
- There's a corner fireplace in the family room and an outdoor fireplace on the rear covered porch.
- With a casual eating area off the kitchen, this house skips the formal dining room.
- A cozy home office lies off the kitchen and has built-in shelving.
- The split bedroom configuration offers privacy for the master suite with its lovely tray ceiling.
- As an added plus, there's a door in the master walk-in closet that leads directly into the laundry room - a wonderful convenience!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,838 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 278 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 67' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 601 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Framing Type: Stick