Split Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- An arched entry porch and arched transoms across the front of this Southern house plan create a European look.
- From the foyer, you have a clear expanse straight ahead with views of the screened porch beyond.
- The family room gets a boxed ceiling that rises to 12'.
- The peninsula eating bar in the kitchen seats 5 and is a great spot to grab a quick snack between meals.
- Another boxed ceiling tops the master suite that is secluded on one side of the home away from the other bedrooms.
- The luxurious master bathroom has a tray ceiling and lots of space so you never feel crowded.
- Bonus space over the garage can be finished when needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 274 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 7"
- Depth: 61' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 582 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick