Split Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A two-story high entry porch soars up in this one level brick Traditional home.
- 10' high ceilings inside make the home feel much larger.
- The generous amount of living space includes a study and an open floor plan that adds to the feeling of space.
- There is no formal dining room in this home - instead you get a large bayed eating area with a door to the covered patio.
- The split bedroom configuration allows for a luxurious and private master suite set off by itself.
- Notice the door from the master walk-in closet to the laundry room - a major convenience!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,333 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,333 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 52 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick