About This Plan
- A split bedroom layout defines this European home with an open floor plan that encourages views from all the main rooms.
- Columns separate the dining room from the gallery and family room.
- A built-in display niche off the foyer adds interest.
- You will never run out of counter space in the kitchen with its peninsula eating bar and corner window that faces front.
- The utility room with washer/dryer lies close by, saving steps so you can do laundry while cooking.
- Off by itself in the rear of the home, the master suite has a bayed sitting area and tray ceiling plus a vaulted master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"