Split Bedrooms and Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- With a huge open floor plan, every inch of living space is maximized to make this Traditional house plan feel larger.
- An interior column is used instead of walls in the dining room so you can see the living room corner fireplace while dining.
- The large rear covered porch has plenty of room for table and chairs and gives you views of the back yard.
- A split bedroom configuration gives privacy to the deluxe master suite that comes with a tray ceiling, giant walk-in closet and large master bathroom with double sinks and lots of counter space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,948 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,948 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 10"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 603 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick