Split Level House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet with Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- Almost 2,000 square feet, this multilevel plan affords that flexibility with separate zones for formal entertaining, informal relaxation, and a private sleeping area with four bedrooms.
- You'll greet guests in style through a recessed entryway featuring sidelights and a transom over the front door. To the left of the entry is the impressive formal living room, graced with a large bank of tall windows and a 14-foot ceiling. One-half level up from the entry is the family area, which seems extra spacious thanks to 9-foot ceilings. The comfy family room offers a corner fireplace, dramatically angled to match the angle of the peninsula in the adjacent kitchen. Both areas abut the dining nook, which opens to a covered deck at the rear corner of the house.
- The master suite has access to a balcony and features a walk-in closet, double-sink vanity, separate tub and shower, and a private toilet compartment. A full bath serves the three secondary bedrooms. A laundry/utility room and double garage are on the lower level.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate up-sloping lot house plan with 69523AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,963 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 80 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,883 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss