Split Level House Plan with Game Room
About This Plan
- The charming exterior with brick and stone façade create an attractive curb appeal.
- The open floor plan allows the kitchen, dining and great rooms to flow as one large gathering space.
- High ceilings, a gas fireplace and built-ins offer character; an island with seating defines the Kitchen and provides additional seating.
- A master bedroom with private bath and large walk-in closet creates a retreat for the homeowner.
- Two additional bedrooms and a finished lower level rec room expand this home to offer comfortable, functional spaces.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 45 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 659 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 612 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss