Split-Level House with Optional Family Room
About This Plan
- A combination of vertical and horizontal siding plus a touch of brick gives this split-level house plan great style.
- The garage level takes you to a lower foyer with the laundry room and optional family room close by.
- The front door opens to a foyer where you can choose to go up to the living area or down to the garage floor.
- A cathedral ceiling makes the central living area feel spacious.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a deck where you can soak up the sun.
- Down the hall, the bedrooms are all grouped together with the master bedroom having a tray ceiling and private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,096 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,096 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 258 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 369 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12