Sprawling Mountain House Plan with Luxurious Master Suite for a Rear Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This sprawling, mountain house plan boasts a grand front entry with a vaulted ceiling that runs through the foyer, great room, and rear porch. The luxurious master suite will draw envy from others, and loads of outdoor living space is ideal when entertaining.
- Minimal walls allow you to move easily between the great room, dining area, and kitchen, where a massive island and walk-in pantry will bring the chef's dreams to life. A den area off the breakfast nook leads to the perfect grilling porch.
- Access the master suite from two hallways, and discover a fireplace, exposed beams, and a sitting area filled with natural light. The spa-like ensuite includes a freestanding tub, tile shower, and a stackable washer / dryer in the roomy closet. For extra protection, a safe room can be found off the neighboring office.
- The angled 3-car garage projects from the left side of the home, along with a guest suite and expansive laundry room.
- A bridge-style hallway connects two additional bedroom suites on the second level, while 1,545 square feet of unfinished basement gives you plenty of storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,837 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,394 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 989 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 815 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 152' 4"
- Depth: 96' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1307 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12