Sprawling Mountain House Plan with Split Beds
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- This sprawling, mountain home plan has an updated, modern twist with its arched roof atop the front porch and corresponding back porch, stone accents, and an interior open layout.
- A spacious foyer leads you directly into the heart of the home with views through the great room and beyond to the covered deck. Large, sliding doors retract to bring the outdoors in, and a grand fireplace serves as a focal point.
- The oversized, angled island connects the shared living spaces and the chef in the house will delight in the amount of workspace and storage.
- To the right of the home, french doors give way to a luxurious master bedroom, featuring a private deck and spacious ensuite with a garden tub, oversized shower, and massive walk-in closet with an island dresser.
- A guest suite is situated on the opposite side of the home and includes a full bath and a walk-in closet.
- Should you need additional living space, a lower level design boasts a sizable recreation room with a wet bar and three bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and 1 with access to a full bath. A walk-out patio extends the living space outside.
- An angled, 3-stall garage juts out from the home, adding dimension to the front elevation.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,526 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 759 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,175 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,351 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 110' 3"
- Depth: 86' 10"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1222 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss