Sprawling One Bed House Plan with Interesting Angles
About This Plan
- Designed for retiring couples - or those who enjoy their privacy and lots of space - this one bed house plan is elegantly styled with the perfect blend of contemporary and rustic elements to create a charming home.
- The home features open living spaces, with large windows for great views and daylighting. The master bedroom and dining room spaces have vaulted tower ceilings that give these spaces presence.
- Entertaining is made more dramatic with two covered decks enabling your party to flow outside.
- The oversized master suite features both a large whirlpool tub and custom walk-in tile shower. The walk-in closet is enormous.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,127 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,127 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12