Sprawling Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- A combination of stone and siding create a modern look for this sprawling ranch house plan.
- The traditional floor plan design features a spacious kitchen with center island, breakfast bar that overlooks the nook.
- The formal dining room, defined by a decorative column, lies to the right of the foyer while the great room is found directly ahead.
- A curve top window that provides plenty of natural light defines this room, and a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The bedrooms all lie to the left of the home and include a spacious master with large walk-in closet, dual sinks and Jacuzzi tub. Each of the other two bedrooms has access to the full bath just off the hall outside.
- A three-stall side-load garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,719 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 990 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss