Stately 4-Bed House Plan with Angled Kitchen and Side-Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Stately brick and clapboard siding come together in classic fashion on this 4-bed house plan with 3-car side-entry garage.
- A 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the front porch. French doors to your right open to a vaulted living room. To your left, the dining room has a furniture niche and straight ahead the vaulted family room awaits.
- The kitchen is situated at a unique angle, adding an interesting dimension to the main floor. It overlooks a breakfast area and keeping room that unite to create a casual, comfortable place for families to spend quality time. An arched opening and built-in cabinetry in the family room are special details that make this home unique.
- Upstairs, there are two overlooks - one over the foyer and one over the family room and three bedrooms with two baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,718 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,223 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 351 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,495 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick