About This Plan
- Stately columns and a covered porch welcome you to this traditional four-bedroom home. The foyer ushers guests into your home with class and style.
- Built-in shelving in the boxed-ceiling great room takes advantage of the area next to the radiant fireplace for use as a media center or mini-library.
- Ample storage space provided by large walk-in closets throughout is sure to make organizing a snap.
- The luxuriously appointed master suite is located just off the breakfast room and features a 9' pan ceiling.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 59537ND. Gain a pair of dormers with house plan 59517ND .
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,940 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 74 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 54' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 417 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick