Stately Design With Lots of Glass
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its hipped roof lines, arched windows and stone and stucco facade, this design projects stateliness, particularly for a home this size. The impressive entry includes lots of glass, shedding light into the 18-foot-high foyer.
- The front-facing formal dining room is located to one side of the foyer. Straight back, the spacious living room is made special by its 18-foot ceiling, corner fireplace and light-filled bay window. The adjacent breakfast room is open to the kitchen with its pantry closet and angled eating bar.
- The super-luxurious master suite features a tray ceiling in the bedroom. A good-sized walk-in closet is accessed from the master bath with its commode closet, twin sinks separated by knee space, walk-in shower with seat and garden tub in a bay.
- Upstairs, a balcony overlooks the living room below. Bedrooms two and three, both with special ceiling treatments, share a four-fixture bath in the hall. Ample room for expansion is found in two bonus spaces, one of which is 248 sq.ft.
- Foundation options: basement or slab.