Stately European Sanctuary
About This Plan
- Spires on top of a gorgeous roof line give this European house plan an elegant boost.
- The home gives you a dramatic two-story foyer that opens to the formal dining room.
- The great room in back also has a two-story ceiling that soars upward, with a wall of windows to illuminate the whole area.
- From the kitchen you can see into the breakfast room and into the great room with its fireplace.
- The outdoor living area is warmed by a stone fireplace set in the corner.
- Two bedrooms on this floor include the superb master suite that has a tray ceiling, french doors to the grilling porch and a giant walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, a balcony hallway has open railing that lets you look down into the foyer and great room.
- A computer center is great for keeping computers out of the main living areas.
- Bonus space over the garage adds an extra 273 square feet of living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,495 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 273 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 437 sq. ft.
- Entry: 56 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 6"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 940 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick