Stately Five Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant European home looks like it came straight out of the French countryside!
- The stunning foyer is large with a two-story center section and a winding staircase.
- Beams top the kitchen and breakfast area adding plenty of character.
- Both the formal dining room and the enormous great room open to the rear terrace with its wood trellis.
- A romantic fireplace warms the first floor master suite with its large walk-in close and spa-like bathroom.
- Upstairs, a balcony rail overlooks the great room below with its wood beam ceiling.
- A future rec room over the garage adds additional space should you need it.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,586 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 650 sq. ft.
- Storage: 86 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 89' 6"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick