About This Plan
- Four columns that rise for two stories support the dramatic front portico of this stately mansion.
- A large foyer is flanked by the study and formal dining room.
- The main living room is huge with a coffered ceiling and a great big fireplace with arches on each side.
- From the kitchen island with its eating bar, you have views of the breakfast nook and covered porch beyond.
- The mud room has handy locker space and close access to the laundry room.
- Set off by itself in a wing of its own, the master suite has a tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a jetted soaking tub with sinks on either side.
- On the second floor, the huge game room has doors that open to a juliette balcony that faces the front of the home.
- Each of the three bedrooms has a walk-in closet and plenty of room for furniture.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick