Stately Southern Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Four elegant columns support the front porch of this stately Southern home plan.
- From the foyer you can see straight back through the living room all the way to the rear covered porch.
- The kitchen is nicely positioned to serve both the formal dining room and the informal eating nook.
- At night you can retire to the secluded master suite with its elegant tray ceiling.
- A walk-in closet is on each side of the master bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the house, two bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- Use the study as bedroom 4 with its front-facing views.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,271 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,271 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick