Stately Southern House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- There's a lot of space in this stately Southern house plan that comes with a side-load drive-under garage.
- Four of the bedrooms are on the main floor but the lower level has a very private bedrooms suite with a walk-in closet and a three-quarter bathroom that would make an excellent in-law suite.
- The main living space is in the center of the home with an open layout that joins the vaulted great room with the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- A 42" high peninsula eating counter seats five people.
- Use bedroom 4 as a study if desired.
- The master suite has the whole left side of the home with a large soaking tub in the master bathroom and a big walk-in closet.
- Add a deck in back as space permits on your lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,905 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 343 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,562 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): ICF
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 49' 10"
- Max ridge height: 25' 3"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 904 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick