Stately Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- A brick exterior and balanced facade give this Traditional home plan its stately demeanor.
- Windows on three sides give the sun room views of the walled English garden.
- Columns separate the formal dining room from the foyer and allow views of the grand room beyond.
- The first floor master suite has a tray ceiling, huge walk-in closet with island and a spa bath with soaking tub and large walk-in shower.
- The laundry room is located nearby for convenience.
- Columns on the second floor introduce the reading nook.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level boast their own bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 921 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 129' 6"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 923 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side