Stately Traditional Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An elegant Traditional exterior graces the facade of this graceful home.
- Transoms, multiple gables and half-round windows add flair.
- Both the great room and foyer soar up two stories for a wonderful effect.
- Built-in cabinets flank the fireplace of the great room with a view of the open-rail staircase leading up.
- Set in a bay surrounded by windows, the nook becomes a cheerful place for casual meals.
- A large walk-in pantry, center island and peninsula bar are but a few of the amenities in the gourmet kitchen.
- Enjoy the breeze from the screened porch off the nook.
- Homeowners will enjoy not having to climb stairs at night when they enter their first floor master suite with tray ceiling and over-sized spa bath.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms and a full bath lie off the hall that is open to both the foyer and great room below.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,801 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 599 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss