Stately Traditional House Plan with Breezeway/Porchere
About This Plan
- Gracious and stately, this Traditional house plan comes with a covered breezeway/porchere that leads to a parking courtyard.
- Double doors swing open at the entry where you have views of the study, dining room and the great room behind.
- There are built-in display niches plus bookshelves and cabinets that add custom touches.
- The huge kitchen is geared for lots of cooking and entertaining with a big walk-in pantry and plenty of counter spaces.
- In the master bedroom, a romantic fireplace and a bayed sitting area make this a cozy spot to retire night or day.
- On the upper floor, two bedroom suites have easy access to the spacious game room with its covered wood deck nearby.
- A future media room awaits your finishing touches.
- The home comes with a hobby room over the two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,654 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,917 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,737 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 230 sq. ft.
- Deck: 197 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 56 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 208 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 87' 4"
- Depth: 87' 4"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1159 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick