Steeply Gabled Design in Two Versions
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Steep rooflines, a gabled entry, and well-placed windows greet the day with grace in this large, 4+ bedroom Craftsman home.
- Adjacent to the oversized dining and great rooms (which feature coffered ceilings): an expansive outdoor living space enjoys its own fireplace, barbeque and built-in storage.
- A large, downstairs bonus space boasts a wine storage room and full snack bar.
- Three bedrooms (with an optional fourth, or den) are chock-full with built-ins yet maintain plenty of unobstructed space; finishes such as built-in shelving, a master bath spa, and a fourth bedroom window seat impress without imposing.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69405AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,565 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,152 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 426 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss