Stone and Brick 6-Bed Luxury House Plan with Finished Walkout Basement
About This Plan
- Stone and brick define the entire exterior of this traditional two-story home plan with six bedrooms including two in the finished walkout basement.. Inside, a 2-story entry with a curved staircase greets friends and family entering this beautiful 4 bed house plan.
- A large living space big enough to entertain, is created by combining the kitchen, nook and sunroom.
- A formal den with coffered ceilings and double French doors is found just off the entry to the right.
- The main floor master features a step ceiling in the bedroom, spacious walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- Three additional bedrooms, each with private bath and walk-in closet are found on the second level as well as the large bonus room over the garage, perfect for use as a play or rec room.
- The finished walkout basement not only gives you two bedrooms and a bath but also a play room, family room with fireplace, game room with wet bar and loads of storage.
- Related Plan: Save money on the plans and finish the basement later - or get the home on a slab or crawlspace - with house plan 890039AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,605 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,453 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,258 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 432 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 612 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 4"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss