Stone and Brick European Home with Unique Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This stone and brick European home features a unique floor plan.
- Off of the foyer are 2 bedrooms as well as the master suite which features a 10' boxed ceiling, bath featuring both a whirlpool tub andglass shower and an enormous walk-in closet.
- The great room has a 10' vaulted ceiling, fireplace and access to an outdoor living/grilling porch.
- The dining room is joined by the great room and kitchen.
- A secluded game room at the end of the house has access to a long 6' deep porch that stretches down the length of the house.
- It's the perfect location to keep the noise away from the rest of the house.
- This surrounds an area that would be perfect for a pool or a beautiful fenced-in back yard for the kids.
- The motor court features a 3-car garage and a porte cochere connected to a single garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,118 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 498 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 4"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 22' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1454 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick