Stone and Shakes
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Beautifully designed, this stone and shake European home is full of features that appeal to today's families.
- An open floor plan is top of the list, with views flowing from room to room.
- A giant eating bar that seats 6 is part of the large kitchen island.
- Or dine in the corner where built-in bench seating awaits.
- Grill on the side patio or on the rear covered porch.
- Curl up with a book in the bayed sitting area of the first floor master suite.
- Look down over the great room from the second floor balcony with its open rail.
- The roof is stick framed with a 10 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,506 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,925 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 581 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1210 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available