Stone and Stucco Beauty with Courtyard Entry Garage
About This Plan
- Gracious living is yours in this beautiful Traditional house plan faced with stone and stucco.
- A marvelous open layout gives you sweeping views from room to room so you never feel closed off from family.
- There are two fireplaces, one in the keeping room and one in the spacious living room.
- Grill outside on the large screened porch that comes with an outdoor fireplace to keep you warm on chilly nights.
- Designed for entertaining, there's a wet bar by the dining room and a large wine cellar nearby.
- The master suite is set off by itself at the back of the house away from street noise.
- There's plenty of room to move around in the giant master bathroom and two walk-in closets for clothes storage.
- Two upstairs bedrooms lie close by the game room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,347 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,389 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 958 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 442 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 101' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 891 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 16 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick