Stone-clad Bungalow with 3-Bed Basement Apartment
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Stone and stucco adorn the exterior of this charming Bungalow that delivers 1,545 square feet of living space and an optional basement apartment with 3 bedrooms, laundry, and a full kitchen.
- The living space on the main level is open and presents an angled island with four seats for casual meals and conversation, and sliding doors off the dining area lead to the back yard.
- The master bedroom resides behind the double garage and is accompanied by a 5-fixture bathroom and walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom can be found near the entryway, next to a full bathroom.
- Above the garage, a 330 square foot bonus room offers a versatile space to update as your needs evolve.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 135 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 330 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 6"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 465 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss