Storybook Country House Plan with Sturdy Porch
About This Plan
- This storybook country house plan has a sturdy-looking exterior with an attractive covered front porch supported by tapered columns with stacked stone bases. It extends across the entire front of the home and wraps around the living room and gives you 620 square feet of space to enjoy.
- In the foyer, views extend through to the back of the home, a function of a great open floor plan.
- The living room has a fireplace and built-ins while the dining room juts out giving you windows on three sides to enjoy the views and natural light.
- The kitchen has loads of counterspace and counter seating for four. A door leads to the covered back porch and pantry cabinets are steps away opposite the laundry room.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a five fixture bath and a large walk-in closet. A second bedroom is at the front of the home and has a walk-in closet as well.
- Upstairs there are two more bedrooms plus bonus space over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 18266BE (1,902 sq. ft.) and 18293BE (1,932 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,188 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 690 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 92 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 537 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 4"
- Depth: 57' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 992 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12