Striking One-Story Southern House Plan with Expansive Lower Level
About This Plan
- Breathe in the beauty when gazing at this 3-bedroom, Southern-style home plan, complete with a sprawling rooftop with various pitches, a 3-car angled garage with a workshop, and a single dormer window. An inviting, covered porch welcomes you home.
- Upon entry into the home, a barrel-vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. The lodge room features a built-in fireplace, vaulted ceiling, and wall of windows providing an all-around feeling of grandeur.
- The breakfast, kitchen, and keeping rooms are centrally located and adjacent to several larger living rooms, enabling conversation to flow freely throughout the home. A spacious mud and laundry room are conveniently located near the heart of the home and offer ample storage space.
- The lower level is complete with bedrooms, bar, theater, game room and an exercise room. The social room opens to the sweeping deck, with a fireplace, where you can take in more views.
- Related Plan: Get a more rustic version with house plan 15622GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,999 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 928 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,071 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 85' 2"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1317 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"