Study or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with this striking Traditional house plan.
- Beautiful circle-top transoms across the front of the house serve to bring in extra light and delight the eyes as well.
- The big family room has a 10' high ceiling, fireplace and double doors to take you out to the rear covered porch.
- The breakfast nook and kitchen are combined into one big room, with a peninsula eating bar to add efficiency.
- With a split bedroom configuration, the home offers a quiet master suite on the far left that includes a gorgeous master bathroom with a corner soaking tub.
- Use the study with its beautiful bay window, as a fourth bedroom.
- The two car garage is side load, ideal for a corner lot.
- Bonus space can be finished on your own timetable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,572 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,572 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 290 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 54' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 595 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick