Stunning 3-Bedroom Modern Farmhouse With Angled Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3-bed modern farmhouse plan has a board and batten and clapboard siding exterior with brackets accenting two of the gables and sturdy timbers supporting the vaulted covered entry giving it great curb appeal.
- French doors off the foyer open to the den which has a pocket door on the opposite wall giving the home a circular flow.
- The family room is vaulted and opens to the dining room and kitchen. A fireplace anchors the right wall and sliding doors open to the vaulted porch in back.
- The C-shaped kitchen has a large island with seating and a great workspace. With the garage entrance around the corner, unloading groceries is a breeze.
- The master bedroom is the only bedroom located on the main floor and has two walk-in closets, dual vanities, a spa tub and a walk-in shower with two shower heads.
- Upstairs, two beds share a bath and there is a bonus room over the garage that makes a great play or media room.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The total heated square footage includes the bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,878 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 565 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 272 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 491 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 10"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss