Stunning and Versatile 5-Bedroom French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This beautiful 5-bedroom craftsman home plan features a stunning brick, stone, and shake exterior, a covered double-door front entry, and a 3-car garage.
- Inside, a dramatic front staircase and airy foyer greet you.
- A secluded office in the front of the home offers privacy and versatility.
- At the heart of the home, a spacious family room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace is open to the kitchen.
- The well-appointed kitchen boasts an oversized island with a breakfast bar and roomy nook for casual meals.
- Thoughtful touches like a built-in tech center and large walk-in pantry lend convenience and luxury.
- Enjoy outdoor entertaining in either the screened porch or on the large covered porch with a fireplace.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath and a game room awaits. The bonus room adds 427 square feet of usable space. And the separate Unfinished Space over the garage ads 274 square feet of additional usable space if finished.
- NOTE: Please allow 3-10 business days for optional foundations.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,105 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,108 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 997 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 427 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 6"
- Depth: 81' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 931 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12