Stunning Contemporary Home Plan with Photos
About This Plan
- An economical use of space and a truly singular design make this contemporary three-bedroom home plan the most distinctive property on nearly any block.
- A flat roof, simple lines and a mix of materials draw attention to the exterior.
- Inside, a main master suite features high windows (in the his and her master bath) while a sweepingly narrow living/dining space off the kitchen features ample built-ins (which continue in the foyer-adjacent, front office).
- Upstairs, clerestory windows bring in light above the living room below and two additional spacious, bedrooms are endowed with dual, enclosed balconies.
- The photographed home achieved LEED Platinum certification.
- In the basement version, the basement stairs replace the coat closet. Mechanicals move to the basement. Washer/dryer move to mechanicals space."
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,667 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 523 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 399 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss