Stunning Front Portico
About This Plan
- Four columns hold up the stunning front portico of this Traditional home plan.
- A dramatic two-story foyer greets you when you enter the home.
- Formal living and dining rooms flank the foyer, each
- with a cozy fireplace.
- Vaulted ceilings top the kitchen and breakfast area with its sliding glass door to the rear deck.
- Built-in bookshelves lie on either side of the family room fireplace, providing extra storage.
- The luxurious master suite also opens to the rear deck and has his and her walk-in closets and a huge master bathroom.
- Up on the second floor, each bedroom has at least one charming dormer window.
- An open rail in the hall balcony overlooks the kitchen below.
- The future rec room over the garage has its own separate staircase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 521 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1587 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick