Stunning Mountain Home Plan
About This Plan
- This stunning Mountain home plan gives you interesting angles and walls of windows to let in the views.
- The sunken great room is vaulted and has windows that rise up two stories.
- The kitchen, hearth room and nook all form one large space with a two-sided fireplace shared with the sunken dining room.
- A true retreat, the master suite is angled off by itself and has a vaulted ceiling, sitting room with fireplace and private veranda.
- The T-shaped staircase leads down the the fabulous finished lower level with everything you could want and more.
- Work out in the dedicated exercise room or watch movies in the huge raised theater room.
- Play pool in the billiards room or poker in the gaming room with its huge wet bar.
- This level has plenty of storage and guest quarters as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 8,095 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 511 sq. ft.
- Deck: 3,244 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 156' 9"
- Depth: 91' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 3394 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss