Stunning Shingle Style Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- A beautiful gambrel roof and a cupola over the garage add charm to this stunning Shingle style home plan.
- From the moment you step into the foyer, the sightlines sweep through the main living area and out onto the terrace beyond.
- The morning room is huge with windows on two sides to make it bright and airy.
- With a first floor master suite, you'll have no stairs to climb and separation from the other family bedrooms on the upper floor.
- Each of the other bedrooms has a large walk-in closet.
- Double doors open to the spacious playroom that could easily function as a media room if desired.
- Finish the lower level and gain an extra bedroom, bathroom and game room with wet bar.
Main Level- 3D View
2nd Floor - 3D View
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,446 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 456 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 67' 5"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 726 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"