Stunning Traditional House Plan with Two-story Family Room
About This Plan
- The brick exterior represents a sense of strength on this stunning, traditional house plan, complete with metal roof accents. The walk-out basement makes this home ideal for sloped lots.
- The two-story foyer makes a grand first impression and continues on to the family room. The spacious kitchen opens to a keeping room with a fireplace, and the close proximity to the garage helps when unloading groceries.
- The master suite occupies the left side of the main level, and features a tray ceiling and access to the back deck. The lavish master bath leads into a massive closet with a dresser island in the center.
- Three additional bedrooms can be found upstairs; two share a 4-fixture, Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- A third garage bay sits at a 90 degree angle from the other two, and both open into the laundry / mud room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 87 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,077 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 53' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0" Garage 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss