Our clients - Cedar and City and Texas Select Homes - brought Architectural Designs Modern Farmhouse Plan 51810HZ to life on their client's hilltop property in Texas with a dark - and surprisingly cool inside - exterior. And a safe room added in the office. Ready when you are! Where do YOU want to build?
Browse over 31374 plans in over 46 styles
Page 1 Cover Sheet with abbreviations, rendering, sheet indexPage 2 Foundation Plan and DetailsPage 3 Detailed floor plan (includes window sizes, ceiling joist directions, plumbing fixture locations, etc.)Page 4 Front and rear exterior views with notes and detailsPage 5 Right and left exterior views with notes and wall sectionsPage 6 Cross Section & kitchen cabinet viewsPage 7 Roof plan & span chartsPage 8 Electrical plan & notes/ legendThe following details are NOT included in the plans:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required
- Site Plan - handled locally when required
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) - your subcontractors handle this
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this
- REScheck or other energy related calculations are NOT included.
- Wind load or seismic calculations are NOT included.
- Framing plans or beam sizes are NOT included.
- Other specific drawings that your local permit office may require
Are you sure you want to remove this plan from your favorites?
It will be removed from all of your collections.
Block / CMU (main floor)
Most concrete block (CMU) homes have 2 x 4 or 2 x 6 exterior walls on the 2nd story.